I just found out weird facts about me lately. It’s weird, it’s selfish, and I think it’s selfishly weird.
- Now I can’t stand any of exaggerated expressions, that include some friend’s minor thoughts. I always say to myself “I’ve been there before” but when I take a look again, that shouldn’t have to be that exaggerated. People, drink a chill pill.
- I don’t follow much people on social media. I don’t hit back much on people. I don’t do follow back unless I’m interested. I appreciate your long stories through blogs better than simple updates on microblogging sites.
- I like to delete my old updates on social media, and I have no idea why I do that.
- I don’t like to be hung in any of conversations, such as live chat, even Blackberry Messenger which I thought it’s two-side connection.
- I don’t take silly jokes and cheap rags.
- Last but not least, I hate narrow thoughts.
Forgive me people, for being so selfish.